QT Medical’s PCA 500 is the World’s most compact, versatile 12-lead ECG
The PCA 500 is an entire seamless ECG solution that simplifies and streamlines 12-lead ECG testing into a super compact recorder. The patented prepositioned electrode strips and user-friendly apps designed for mobile devices deliver a hospital-quality 12-lead ECG that can be completed by anyone, anytime, anywhere.
PCA 500’s simplicity and user-friendliness make a medical standard 12 lead ECG test easy to perform for staff with limited or no experience.
No more placing 10 separate electrodes and connecting 10 lead wires. PCA 500 saves up to 70% of time in lead placements. 2% of ECG tests have lead placement areas that can lead to misdiagnosis. PCA 500 greatly reduces the chances for errors in lead placement that can lead to misdiagnosis.
The advanced signal processing algorithms and computer diagnostics powered by machine learning provide superior ECG quality and diagnostic accuracy.
All ECG’s are managed in the HIPAA-compliant cloud that can be accessed from anywhere. ECG reports are accessible, secure and EMR-compatible.
World’s most compact 12-lead ECG
- Build-in rechargeable battery lasting 16 hours of continuous use
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth
- Weight: 67g
- Dimension: 7.2 x 6.8 x1.8 cm
- Apps available for iOS and Android phones & tablets
- Secure login to protect your private health information
- User-friendly design with added functionalities
- PDF report is instantly generated for review, printing and email
- Apps are constantly updated with improvements
- Support a wide range of phones and tablets
- All ECG data are encrypted and transferred to the QT Cloud which is HIPAA & GDPR compliant.
- Robust ECG database management functions.
- Tools for ECG analysis, comparison and diagnostics.
- Completed ECG report available in PDF for EMR.
- API available for EMR integration
Make an appointment with the Regional team today!
Just give our friendly customer service team a call for any help or support.